radicals are harmful molecules released into the body from the
metabolization of unhealthy food and foreign substances such as
prescription medicines, tobacco smoke, and radiation. Free radicals may
damage cells and play a role in increasing health risks. Help combat
free radicals with Perfor-Max, our super antioxidant formula containing
polyphenol antioxidants, which may help protect cells from deterioration
and oxidative stress.
- Contains six sources of natural antioxidants.
- May help protect cells from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
- Supports the cardiovascular system and provides anti-inflammatory properties.
- Easy to swallow capsules.
- Polyphenols: Contains the following six sources of polyphenols, which help reduce the risk of free radical damage to cells:
Seed Extract: Reduces inflammation, strengthens blood vessels, and may
help improve night vision. Researchers have theorized grape seed extract
protects against cardiovascular damage.
- Pine Bark: Reduces the symptoms of leg pains.
- Curcurmin Extract: Beneficial for symptoms of arthritis, such as swelling and inflammation.
- Green Tea Leaf: Aids in digestion and helps improve cognitive performance and mental health.
Berry Extract: Supports cardiovascular wellness. May help relieve
gastrointestinal conditions such as indigestion, diarrhea, and abdominal
- Rosemary Extract: Well known for its antioxidant properties.
Serving size: 1 fast dissolving caplet
Servings per container: 50
Grape seed extract (85% proanthocyanidins) 50 mg*
Pine bark extract (Pinus maritima) 25 mg*
Turmeric rhizome extract (95% curcuminoids) 25 mg*
Botanical Antioxidant Support Blend: 50 mg*
Green tea leaf extract (36% polyphenols & 24%
catechins), hawthorn berry extract (5% flavonoids)
and rosemary extract (aerial parts)
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule
two times daily, preferably with a meal.
3 or more
Online ordering** click here
To order by phone
call toll free 1-800-533-1395
statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any
disease. Guarana extract
contains caffeine and should not be taken by those wishing to eliminate
caffeine from their diet. Diabetics may use only under a physicians
supervision because this product contains chromium picolinate which may
enhance insulin sensitivity.
COPYRIGHT 1997 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED HERBALS-UNLIMITED.COM